Thursday, March 12, 2009

Inaugeral VBC Blog

This is the first of what I hope will be many entries that will come to this blog. If you are reading this, you arrived here by way of a link found on the Vienna Baptist Church website. My desire, and the desire of the Vienna Baptist Church ministry, is to build relationships that God can use to bring us to a greater Devotion to Him, Develop us to think, act and live like Jesus, and ultimately guide us to Deliver the greatest message in the world; that of Jesus Christ.

My desire for you is: if you know Jesus Christ you will Devote your life completely to Him. If you're Devoted to Him that you will Develop to be like Him. If you're Developing to be like Him, then my desire is that you will share Him with someone who does not yet know Him.

We have a great ministry and mission before us. I hope you will be a part of it. If you've never had the chance to visit us at Vienna Baptist Church, I want to take this opportunity to personally invite you to come worship with us this Sunday morning at 10:30am. Hope to see you then!!!

3 comments:

J. S. Clawson said...

Great blog! I look forward to following it.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Nice Job! Love the website too! God will bless! Amanda Sullivan

Anonymous said...

This is the answer to what a lot of us, as Christians, struggle with. Very helpful. Bob Lane

Post a Comment